Saturday, July 7, 2012

James Taylor and a Trip to Nashville

Next week, I am making a quick trip to Nashville.
 I love going there simply because you never know who you might see!
Now, I'm not a star chaser, but it is neat to think that you could run into a
 famous person just by being in town.
Since I am a country music fan, it seems even more exciting.

The reason I am saying this is because I just found out that this guy is going
 to be in town at the same time I will be there!

I was lucky enough to be able to see him in concert years ago and, Hands Down, it was the best concert I have ever attended!
I have been a fan for as long as I can remember.
 His music just speaks to me.
Me and a few million others, I know. hahaha

Who knows....It could happen!







No comments:

Post a Comment