Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fun Flock!

On our last visit to
  www.scrappininthecity.com
(my favorite store)
we found the coolest thing....
(again, sorry for the bad photography)
  
Fun Flock

Here's how it works...

First, pick a Sticker

Cover it with a liquid glue, something like Tacky Glue. 
Sprinkle with the Fun Flock. Pour on enough to cover all of the glue.
Then pat lightly to press into the glue.

Shake off excess
I suggest doing this over a sheet of paper. It is very messy.
You can put the rest back in the bottle and it will last a long time.

Isn't this the coolest thing!
I love the texture it brings to the page.


I also used it on my Disney Blizzard Beach page.


Fun Flock comes in many colors.
The khaki color makes a great sand for beach pages!!
I love this stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Thats really cool...I feel so behind, you're gonna have to catch me up on the latest & greatest. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! We learned so much on that last crop! Can't wait to share!

      Delete