Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Snacks for a Crop

In a few days I leave for a three day Scrapbooking crop!
That's right,
three whole days of scrapbooking with my best girl friends.
It doesn't get any better than that. 
Each of us have decided to bring a snack to share. Since I have to work the two days before we leave,
 I need to make my snack in advance.

Normally, I would make this...
Caramel Corn
(from one of my all time favorite blogs)

It is the perfect scrapbooking snack,
but it takes a little longer to make. Plus, it would never last the two days sitting around in my kitchen.
 It is my family's favorite snack.

Scrapbooking snacks are hard because you have to be so careful.
If the snack is too greasy, then you run the risk of getting grease all over your photos.
Same goes for snacks that are covered in powdered sugar.

So here is what I decided to make...

White Chocolate Covered Pretzels

1 Pkg Quick and Easy Melting White Bark
1 Bag Rold Gold Pretzels
Green Sugar (for St Patricks Day)

Melt white bark according to pkg directions,
dip pretzels in bark and lay to dry on wax paper
Sprinkle with green sugar

Easy and Done!
I am sooooo excited!



1 comment:

  1. they are awesome, and not quite as high calorie as some other snacks.

    ReplyDelete