Monday, June 18, 2012

Blog Stalking

Here it is again, more blog posts that I enjoyed reading this week!
 I hope they inspire you like they have me!

Marian, aka Miss Mustardseed, is so encouraging and real. I just love her. 
 I struggle with this kind of thinking all the time and it is nice to know that I am not alone!
 Paula Deen calls it "stinkin thinkin"
 I totally agree with Marian's point of view... read it, you will love it.


Next, just a cute, easy craft project...
This would be a great idea for mom's with little girls. Makes me wish my girls were still little.

I'm in love with this kitchen!!!


And lastly, a neat little blog about a mom and dad who bought an RV and with their two little girls in tow, hit the road. They seem to be having the time of their lives.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment