Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Smash Book Is Here!!

Okay, I couldn't wait for 40% off so I settled for 20% off. lol
I was going to wait, but thanks to my sweet Mother, I didn't have to! 

Thank you Mom, you are the best!



Not only did I buy a Smash book, but I decided it was a better deal to buy the Smash Book kit
It cost little more but it comes with a few extra pieces that I loved and was cheaper than buying them all separately.

I decided on the pink one. It just seemed to fit my style the best.
 I didn't know there was that big of a difference, but there is. 
Be sure to flip through the pages before purchasing to make 
sure you get the one you will love.

I started smashing last night, and I love it!! my junk drawers are getting thinner by the minute!
 I will post some photos later.
(as if you really care about the stuff in my junk drawer, haha)

The whole process made me think and has inspired me to do this with my recipes.

 Now, I am not one of those organized people who neatly writes all my recipes on those cute little cards and puts them safely in those plastic sleeves.  No, my recipes are written on every thing from note paper to scrap envelopes from old thank you notes.

Here is what my recipe pile looks like right now....
and that's not even all of it.

That's right, just stuffed into an old cookbook notebook. 

My project for the next few days?....
Make this my recipe book a smash book!

I will post pictures when I am done. 
This is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment