Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Days, Scrapbooking and No Guilt



It is snowing at our house 
and it's a good one too! 
One of those snows that stops everything! Even the Mall is closed. 
We are accustom to getting some pretty good snow storms around here so for the Mall to be closed tells you how big this one is.

Isn't it Beautiful!

For me, being stuck at home is wonderful!
 If I'm stuck in the house, 
I am scrapbooking and today I am stuck in the house!
Yay!

I realize there are some people who really struggle with winter blues, and I really do feel for them. This kind of day is really hard for them.
But I am not one of those people.
 Actually, I am just the opposite.
When it is summer time and the weather is beautiful outside, I 
feel so guilty if I work inside and I'm not outside making the most of a pretty day.
For me summer is hard because I am not a real outdoorsy kind of gal.
 Now I do enjoy camping and hiking and plenty of out door activities but if I'm at home, I am not one to be out in the yard. Now, what that means for me? 
  Guilt! 
 I always feel like I am missing out or doing something terribly
 wrong by missing out or not being inside on a beautiful day!


That's why I love snow Days so much! 
No quilt! None at all! 
I can just scrapbook for hours and not feel the least bit of guilt! 

What have I been doing with my wonderful Snow Day you ask???

 I made a mini-book that has been flouting around
 in my head for days. 


I haven't chosen the photos to go in this album yet but I just love the way it has turned out.

I also felt like making some cards after watching 
Heidi Swapp's new video here on
Now I just need about 10 more snow days!

If you are struggling with winter blues, 
go pull out some scrapbook supplies and photos of your family
 and enjoy some memories! 

It might just make your winter a little brighter!

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate! This is so true and I LOVE your mini album!!

    ReplyDelete