Thursday, May 31, 2012

Starting Something New...Blog Stalking

Since I am a "self confessed blogaholic", 
I decided to start a series called
"Blog Stalking".
I plan to share posts from other blogs that inspired me, encouraged me or just made me say WOW.
My goal is to do this once a week.

Just click on the links below the photos to connect to the posts.

Here are some of my favorites from this week..

Scott at Scrappy Happiness did three new layouts that really 
challenged me to layer and sew more on my scrapbook pages


The Nester found some wonderful ideas for using embroidery hoops around the house..
I love the one that is a photo mobile.

Last but not least...
 My favorite store, that I live too far away from to ever visit and that closed, has now re-opened in
an outlet form. This lady is one of the most talented designers I have ever seen.
Every post she has inspires me!
I am always so excited to see what she will come up with next!
 Curious Sofa

Here is why I love her.
This is the post from years ago that made me what to visit her our store so badly...
Halloween 2009 at Curious Sofa

I hope you enjoy this new series!

No comments:

Post a Comment