Friday, June 1, 2012

My New Wind Chime And A Change


While visiting the Grayson Highlands Visitors Center this past week-end,
we found this hand crafted wind chime.
I think it's perfect for my back deck!

My favorite part about this chime is it's wonderful deep tone.
You can't beat the sound of a deep toned wind chime on a windy day.
 I find it so haunting and soothing.
Don't you just love the bear! 
I like bears, what can I say?!

They had several sizes and styles available,
and you can choose your own unique wind catcher for the bottom.

They are all hand made in Maine by this company
 North Country Bells



I love all of them!


Now on a totally different subject, 


 We have decided to take the dining booth out of the camper.
We very rarely use it for eating. It becomes a gathering place for junk and
 it just takes up too much space.

I will let you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment