Sunday, December 30, 2012

What I Got For Christmas....


        "Love your handwriting"
 
     by Heidi Swapp.
 
 
 
 I have always struggled with my own handwriting. Since I began scrapbooking, I have had to force myself to journal, in my own handwriting, on my scrapbook pages. I tried to do my journaling on the computer but for me, the pages just aren't as personal as I want them to be. I want my kids to look back on our family albums and see their mom's handwriting and not a computer print out.
 
Over the years, even when I take my time and really concentrate, my handwriting has been very inconsistent. So I decided I wanted to get serious and do something about it.
 
While searching through some older scrapbooking sites, I found this book by Heidi Swapp. It seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. It's not a new item, but it is to me.
 
You can order yours here...
               
      
 
The kit comes with the original book, a workbook (which I love) and a pen, ruler, lead pencil and a really good eraser.
 
I have only been reading and working in the workbook for a very short time but I really believe it has helped.
At a minimum, my handwriting is getting a little neater. I still have a long way to go to, but I have loved how helpful this kit has been so far.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment