Thursday, April 12, 2012

Scrapbooking Blogs I Love

As I have said before, I am a self confessed blogaholic.
I follow blogs of all kinds but
Scrapbooking blogs are some of my favorites.
They are full of so many great ideas!

Here is one of my favorites...
Above Rubies Studios

I love her videos and I wish I had her equipment!
That Cricut Gypsy would be my dream.

Another of my favorites blogs...
Obessed With Scrapbooking

She shares coupons from all the big scrap stores. Saving money on Scrapping is always a good thing.

I mentioned the other day that I have an iGoogle. I showed you how to set up your own.
Now here is how to add specific blogs.

To add a blog to your iGoogle just look for the orange square box that looks like a quarter of a circle.
Here is what it looks like on my blog...



Just click on it and follow the promptings.
Now you can keep up with all the latest and greatest Scrapbooking trends. 

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog and I am excited to follow it! My blog might interest you as well...from one scrapbooker to another! www.tinytreasuresbyt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete