Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Full Timers and Forums


A few weeks ago, I was searching the internet for other camping blogs. I found a few abandoned ones. It feels so lonely when you go to visit a blog and you realize it hasn't been updated in 2 years...
kind of like a ghost town. 
(image by Adventuresonly.com)
While searching through those sad blogs I discovered something really cool, "Camping Forums".
For those of you who don't understand "forums" here is a very basic description...
It is an interactive website that you can post comments and questions
 to others about a decided topic.  You register to become a member in order to be able to post or comment. 


Here is the first one that I found...
RV Dreamers

I was very surprised to see that they are focused on Full Time campers. I knew there where a few out there but I had no idea how many!

Then, after searching a little more I found this site...
Irv2 
 These sites are full of useful information and some really nice people.


We will never be a full time camper (I love my home too much), but we do plan to take some long trips when our kids are grown and out on their own. 
These forums are great resources, even if you are just a week-end warrior like us.

No comments:

Post a Comment