Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Next Year, Lord Willing and The Creek Don't Rise

Next year I am going to
 do my very best to travel to this!!



My blog Hero, Marian from 

participates in this fair every year.
I have been watching her posts the past few days, wishing I could have gone.
She is probably one of the most creative women in the blogging community to date.
Creativity just seems to comes naturally to her.
 She has this style that is so french and yet, livable and comfortable.

She brings all of her creations to this one fair and only once a year.

This is a photo from her blog of her booth at the Lucketts Fair

I just love a good flea market.
My husband and
I do our best to go to Hillsville, Va. every Labor day week-end 
for their massive Flee Market. It covers the entire town and  
we love it. 
Photo from Google images

So next year, 
my goal is to pack the camper and head to Lucketts!

No comments:

Post a Comment