Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Do You Remember Dudley Creek?



In 1996 my mother bought her first motor home, a Minnie Winnie.
 It looked exactly like this one.

My youngest daughter was only 2 months old when she bought it, but that didn't slow us down one bit. 
I remember camping in the dead of winter, with 3 kids and her dog, in this tiny camper.

My mother is a very generous person. 
She would allow us to use it to camp with our kids.

That was the beginning of our love affair with camping. 

Our very first place to camp as a family....

Dudley Creek

It was in the heart of Gatlinburg TN.  It was so convenient, you could walk to the campground
office and catch a trolley. It came right to the door! The campground was small, yet cozy.

We only stayed there once, but as for me, it will always be the place
we fell in love with Camping. 

Do you remember Dudley Creek?  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blog posts about Dudley Creek to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete