Tuesday, March 20, 2012

When In Doubt, Tear Paper!

I am always looking for ways to make my pages look more creative and interesting.
At our last crop, there was a statement made over and over again.....

Tear Paper!

Sounds simple, but Ohhhhh what an impact it can make. 
It adds texture, interest and layers
 to an other wise boring page.

There are tools out there made specifically for tearing. 
I have one that I love and use it often,  
but sometimes it makes the page so much more interesting if
there is no pattern to the tear.

Here is an example of a simple page made so much more interesting,
 simply by tearing a sheet of paper.
Next time you have a page that seems flat or dull....


Tear Paper!



1 comment:

  1. Very well written, you must have some journalism degree that I didn't know about!

    ReplyDelete