Thursday, March 22, 2012

Campground Review... Does It Receive Our "Comfy Camping" Stamp of Approval


I believe the Smokey Mountains are my very favorite place in the whole world.  

 I  just love knowing there are bears walking all around and that I might get to see one.
I love the smell of the mountains and the sound of a
 roaring stream while sipping my morning coffee.

That is why we love to camp near or in Gatlinburg TN.
One campground we have visited a few times is

Twin Creeks RV Resort
This is one of the few campgrounds still located inside the Gatlinburg, TN City Limits.

Let me clarify, this is an RV Park and not just a campground. There is a difference.
It is geared more toward seasoned campers, who prefer more peace and quite. 
They don't really have an abundance of activities for children. 

With that said, some of the things that we love about this campground are...

The sites are roomy, shaded and equipped with full hook-ups.
 The bath houses are fabulous. 
The large, clean pool is always welcoming.
A well stocked camping store is a huge bonus.
This Campground  "RV Park" definitively gets our
 "Comfy Camping" 
stamp of approval. 


No comments:

Post a Comment