Thursday, June 19, 2014

Scrapbook Pages to Deliver to Scrappin in the City


I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted. Life is just going by so fast. 
I am doing my best to keep up and document all the special moments but instead of just rushing to get it done, I am making a point to live in the moment.  I will scrapbook it all later, when life slows down.  Oh but never fear, I am still snapping those photos!!

This past week I have been working on some pages to send down to
 Scrappin in the City !
I love having a challenge in my scrapbook process.
I just seem to do better with a deadline looming over me. 
 On this first page, I use Heidi Swapp's "Favorite Things" papers, along with some Thickers, and Colorshine.
I really enjoyed splattering color shine for the first time. I love the way the spots glimmer! 
I bought  a few packs of these Jellibean Soup cut outs with the intention of just cutting them down and using them "as is". What I found is that they make great stencils! They probably won't last very long since they are paper, but I love how they turned out on these pages.
Here is a close up of the label. I'm sorry it's blurry. I think it is time to buy a new camera!

On this next page, it's hard to see in the photo, but I actually embossed the letters for the title after I Color-shined them. I just lined them up on the stencil, taped them in place with washi tape (so it was easy to remove). I flipped them over and put them up against a window (I don't own a light box) and began embossing with a round tip tool! Easy and even though it doesn't show very well in these photos, in person, it is so cute and adds dimension!


On this next page, I used a Tim Holtz stencil (a real one, not paper) and stencil around the outside edges. Using the same blue and brown ink pad I colored my Heidi Swapp Numbers and Color Magic alphabet letters.
In the top corner, I used a scrap piece of a Heidi Swapp Memory file and a different style of her color magic alphabet letters. In case you couldn't tell, I am a huge Heidi Swapp fan!
I added a few more stamped sentiments and this was a really quick and simple page to make.


This next one has to be one of my favorite pages just because we had such a good time at this party!
I enjoy the memories this page brings back!
I again used one of the Jellibean paper stencils to make the Happy Happy and then just cut the stencil off and used it for the last Happy! I love how it turned out!!


So there you have it, a few more pages to send off.  I hope it won't be so long in between my posts from now on, but who knows, so I won't make any promises!
Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

  1. Jenny,
    I can't wait to get your pages in the store! So cute.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete